SOLD OUT – Polar Express Train
December 10 @ 4:05 pm - 6:30 pm
tHIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Sunday, December 10
Train Times: 4:05-5:20P OR 5:30-6:30P
Location: Jon Duerr Forest Preserve, 30W003 Rt 31, South Elgin, IL
Chris Van Allsburg’s bestselling book, “The Polar Express” comes alive with the story, food, and song at the Fox River Trolley Museum. The Polar Express Event will include a trip on the train with the storytelling of “The Polar Express” story, a chance to see Santa, a special Polar Express cookie, and hot chocolate goodie bag at the end of the train ride.
• Transportation is NOT included.
• Please indicate who you will be sitting with. Once the train is seated, there will be no switching trains at the site.
• Everyone must have a ticket due to fire code.
• Board the “Polar Express” at Jon J. Duerr (Blackhawk) Forest Preserve for a ride north to meet Santa and experience the magic of the season.
• No refunds once tickets are purchased.
• Seats are limited to the first 80 people.
• The train is privately booked at this time.
• An adult must accompany the children on the train.
Fee per person: $49