We offer Annual and Short Term Memberships for Adults, Couples, Families, Seniors and Youth-Once you select the membership that works for you, complete the FitnessNOW Membership Application or FitnessNOW Membership Renewal Application and bring it in with proof of address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Wide range of Functional Training, Strength and Cardiovascular Equipment
- 3-100 lbs Dumbbells
- Free Equipment Orientations
- Fun, knowledgeable, motivated staff
- Three Lane Indoor Running and Walking Track (17 laps/mile)
- Locker Rooms (year round lockers are available) Not currently open due to Covid Restrictions
- Towel Service
- Discounts on Group Fitness, Personal Training and Fitness Evaluations
- Free Open Gym Programs
- Members Only-Drop In-Basketball
Elite Combo Membership
- Unlimited access to Fitness center, track and Group Fitness classes
Annual Track Membership
- Three Lane Indoor Running and Walking Track
Silver Sneakers Membership
The Warrenville Park District is an approved Silver Sneakers Location. Silver Sneakers members are eligible to use the FitnessNOW facility as a benefit of their health plan coverage. To learn more about the Silver Sneakers Program and find out if you qualify, visit www.silversneakers.com. This membership includes use of the fitness center and track.
Renew Active Membership
The Warrenville Park District is an approved Renew Active location. With Renew Active you will receive a gym membership, group fitness classes, an online brain health program and access to local health and wellness events exclusively with United Healthcare Medicare plans at no additional cost. To find out more about the Renew Active Program and find out if you qualify, visit www.uhcrenewactive.com.